THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED
SO WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY?
EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED MERCHANDISE KIT
All entries receive a merchandise kit to the value of R450. Merchandise kit includes an exclusively designed Kakiebos Shirt which is unique to each year, socks and an enamel cup.
Expect brilliant live entertainment throughout the weekend to further set the mood.
Each rider receives a well stocked goody bag at registration.
All Tour meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch are included in your entry.
3-Nights tented accommodation along with a comfy mattress for each participant
HANDMADE KAROO MEDAL
Each finisher receives a unique handmade Karoo “medal” made by local artists.
EQUIPPED TOUR VILLAGE
Well equipped Tour village includes a bar station, a rider chill zone and ample Karoo open spaces.
WELL DESIGNED ROUTES
Riders get to enjoy 3 days of exclusively selected routes only allowed to be ridden during the Ride the Karoo events.
Trained medical personnel at each stage to handle any emergencies that may occur.
Enjoy permanent ablution facilities. Remember you’re in the Karoo so please use water sparingly.
EN ROUTE SUPPORT
Staffed water points serving everything from water to koeksisters! Backup vehicle to assist should you not be able to ride any further.
FREE COFFEE EN ROUTE
Participants will be surprised by a coffee stop in the middle of the veld to enjoy the scenery while sipping away on a moer koffie!
24-26 SEPTEMBER 2021
Early Bird entries are now open for 2021! Entries are limited to 300 riders and 30 supporter weekend passes. Only paid entries are confirmed!
MAIN ENTRY R4750 | SOLO OR TEAM
MINI ENTRY R4450 | SOLO
First payment – 50% of Entry (Due immediately to secure your entry)
Second payment – 50% of Entry (Due 30 days after entry)
You will have 7 days to make your payment after the due date. If you miss a payment you will forfeit your entry.
Payment plan options are non refundable.
1. Cancellations & Refunds (Not applicable to Payment Plan) (Only applicable for new entries for September 2021. All transferred entry please read section 3 below)
- All substitutions made are charged at R50 per rider.
- Entries are transferable until 01 August 2021. (If you do a substitution after this date your substitution will receive the merchandise size that was selected on your original entry)
- Refunds up to 90 days prior to the event will be refunded at 75% of entry fee.
- Refunds up to 60 days prior to the event will be refunded at 50% of entry fee.
- No refunds 60 days or less before the event date.
*Entries can’t be transferred to the following year.
*No Exceptions including medical conditions and infectious diseases.
2. Cancellations & Refunds – Payment Plan
- First payment – 50% of Entry (Due immediately to secure your entry)
- Second payment – 50% of Entry (Due 30 days after entry)
- You will have 7 days to make your payment after the due date. If you miss a payment you will forfeit your entry.
- Payment plan options are non refundable. You can however do a substitution.
*Entries can’t be transferred to the following year.
*No Exceptions including medical conditions and infectious diseases
3. Cancellations & Refunds (Transferred entries for September 2020 and February 2021)
Please follow this link for more info – COVID UPDATE >>
UrbanGoat (Pty Ltd) has the right to cancel or postpone the event at anytime if the event is unsafe to continue. Reasons might include natural causes and pandemics.
Should the event not be able to continue the event organiser (UrbanGoat PTY LTD) will inform all participants with appropriate options. This could include a partial refund, substitutions or date change. These options will be determined internally according to event expenses and the foreseen future of the circumstance that caused the cancellation of the event.
The Supporter Tour Pass cost R1400 per adult and R500 per child (3-12 years old) which includes all meals for the weekend (Friday dinner to Sunday lunch), coffee, tea and rusks at breakfast, live entertainment, use of ablution facilities, complimentary drinks (if any), use of chill zones, Saturday afternoon snacks, use of charging station and access to spectator points.
Unfortunately we can only welcome guests the day of the event as the venue is only equipped from race day.
Yes, non riders are welcome to book a Supporter Tour Pass and extra accommodation for the weekend. We also have a Kiddies Zone for al the kiddies (three years and older)
Please email your new team name to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, but only until 21 July 2020. Thereafter clothing orders are placed and no changes can be made. Shirt size changes can be emailed to email@example.com
Clothing sizes are selected during the online entry process before checking out and paying.
Please note that the new substituted participant will receive the clothing size of the initial outgoing participant, unless this is changed before 21 July 2020.
- Click on the event you are registered for from the home page.
- Log in to the entry system here using your ID/passport number.
- To change your personal details click on “Edit Details”.
Our routes are very well marked but you’re welcome to ride with a GPS as we have route maps to download.
• A Campmaster dome 300 tent for every rider.
• A comfy foam mattress.
• You will need to bring your own bedding and pillow. This applies to the upgraded canvas tented accommodation as well.
It’s always a good idea to have your medical aid card with you. Although signal is not always available, it is wise to take your phone with you.
Yes, however please bring your own chargers.
Theft is not really a problem in the Karoo, but if it makes you feel more relaxed, then you are welcome to do so.